OCI Nitrogen is one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers in Europe and the world’s largest producer of melamine. When you join the OCI team, you have the opportunity to make a difference as you build your career.
At OCI you also contribute to a sustainable living environment. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. With our melamine we provide durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. You probably use our products every day without knowing it!
We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. This shows that we consider sustainability to be of paramount importance. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
- As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for the ammonia and/or industrial product accounts in North-West Europe
- You will develop, implement and monitor the progress of the yearly industrial products sales plan, in line with the business strategy
- You will ensure and maintain effective relations with existing and potential customers in Europe and ensure the realisation of adequate financial processes and other after care issues (e.g. customer complaints, cash management)
- You will actively acquire new business by detecting and following up on business opportunities, preparing tenders and negotiating contracts and conditions
- You identify and collect relevant information about market developments and legislation, identify new trends, in order to detect opportunities and threats for the company and to anticipate them adequately
- You participate in projects and execute business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the industrial products business
- Proactive, motivated commercial candidate with Bsc/Msc level in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Economics, Technology or Sciences
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales (B2B)
- Affinity with commodity markets (soft & hard trading), Engineering and EHS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- German and Dutch communication skills, as well as proficiency in MS Office and SAP is a plus
- Ownership of your accounts and relationships
- Customer focused and long-term relation oriented
- Excellent negotiation style and skills
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. We aim to encourage your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and capabilities. We offer excellent benefits and a great working environment.